Yoga experience Retreat di Capri giugno 2023 villa Mura di Elena von Hessen
Villa Mura – Capri
ELENA VON HESSEN
Capri 22-26 June 2023
DESCRIZIONE DISEGNI ALLEGATI:
Villa Mura is an exclusive villa in one of the world’s most renowned settings, just a 3 minute walk from the centre of Capri and its ‘Piazzetta’
The villa is surrounded by a lovely garden shaded by beautiful oak and orange trees. Villa Mura offers luxury accommodation for 10 people in 4 double + 2 single air-conditioned bedrooms each with bathrooms. There is also a panoramic view of the harbour and the Mediterranean Sea .
- luxury charmeful private accommodation for 10 people, was recently restored, the Villa is an historical Art deco invention by the Royal Prince and Landgraf von Hessen
- Private garden and panoramic view of the sea from inside and outside the villa.
- Daily cleaning included – 3 hours
- Superb year-round destination
Villa Mura is a luxury property situated in a privileged part of Capri.
The property is conveniently located in the heart of the town, within walking distance from the centre with its renowned “Piazzetta”(just a 3-minute walk) where one will find exquisite restaurants and elegant designer shops. There is a bus stop just a few meters from the villa, and a private car service available for day trips around Napels. Villa Mura is accessed from a pedestrian road via a blue door leading to the courtyard. Although a car is not necessary and we suggest not driving here during high season, the property can be also reached by car from the main road.
The Property is exceptional in many ways featuring gardens behind and to the side of the villa, and with terraces in front. This structure permits light and air to penetrate the villa from all sides.
The area offers a wonderful selection of restaurants within walking distance. You can reserve a boat for excursions (or water skiing). Shopping in Capri is an unforgettable experience. Day trips can be made by boat to Ischia or to Amalfi, and Naples, with its famous archaeological museum. The enchanting Ravello, with its villas and the 11th century Duomo. Among the Sorrento Peninsula’s many attractions are the fascinating archaeological sites at Pompeii, Heracleum and Paestum.
Capri is blessed with lovely weather. The blue water of this region is lovely for swimming in from May to November, whilst Easter is the ideal time to enjoy the island .When the summer crowd is gone the quite warm winter months welcome guests in a relaxing and intimate atmosphere.
One of the most beautiful villas in the island Villa Mura was once the residence to Princess Mafalda di Savoia, wife of Philipp of Hesse who bought it in 1936 .
For lovers of comfort and beauty the actual owner, Princess Elena von Hessen restored it in 2011 with taste and style in every detail and guests can enjoy all the comforts with discretion and privacy.
On four levels, with private gardens and large panoramic terraces, the property offers guests an unforgettable stay completes with every comfort in an atmosphere of total privacy. Clean Art deco objects and top-quality furnishings are perfectly combined.
Villa Mura has a lovely and intimate caprese style courtyard.
The terraces offering romantic and ever-changing blue sea vistas are furnished with comfortable couches for sunbathing or candlelight dinners
From the lovely garden 5 steps lead to the entrance of the villa.
Conveniently included in the price are all utilities, firewood, three hours of daily cleaning, WIFI access.
Capri has established itself in a select class of super-luxury location, attracting celebrities, business leaders, and aristocrats from across the world, as well as families and groups of friends who can appreciate the exceptional experience this home offers its guests.
Division of the Premises:
- maximum occupancy: 8 person
- number of floors: 4
- size of the villa : ca. 1.360 qm
- size of grounds: ca.640mq
Ground floor: sleeps 4 people
- 1 double bedroom (200cmx168cm) opening to the courtyard with ensuite bathroom (bathtub 68cm x 148cm + shower 77cm x75cm)
- Living room + fireplace, leading to the courtyard;
• Dining hall for 12 people + terrace leading to the courtyard; outside dining table for 12 people
• Twin bedroom (2 single beds 80cm x 190cm)
• Bathroom 75mq, bathtub (170cm x 70cm);
Staircase to the exit to the garden and first floor
First floor: sleeps 1 person
• 1 single bedroom (100cmx 190cm);
• Bathroom (bathtub 158cm x 60cm, );
• Kitchen; opening to the courtyard with a staircase outside to the dining table.
second floor: kitchen with 10 seat table, dishwasher, frigerated, oven, etc….
• Single bedroom (100cmx 190cm) • Bathroom with bathtub, exit to the courtyard outside stairs.
Third floor: sleeps 4 person
• Single bedroom, 4 steps, Bathroom with shower (65cm x65cm), 1 stair; Corridor exit to the terrace and to the courtyard outside stairs.
- Single bedroom
- Double bedroom (210cm x180cm) with ensuite bathroom 70mq (bathtub, shower 70cm x170cm), WC, bd, washing; opening to the terrace.
• studio with ensuite bathroom (shower 134cm x 77cm), WC, bd, washing exit to the tower roof.
Central heating, working Fireplace, Television Satellite TV, Internet access WIFI wireless, DVD player, CD player, Telephone, Dishwasher, Fridge, Mixer, Stove, Oven, Water filter, Washing machine Dryer, Hairdryer, Terrace Garden
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
– Daily house cleaning 3 hrs (from 10 am/to 1 pm)
– Daily breakfast – Baby bed available
– Bed Linen changed on Wednesday and Saturday
– Bath Linen changed Monday – Wednesday – Saturday
– Internet access
PATIO E TERRAZZA
organized for dining and breakfast
Kitchen: table 8 person
Courtyard: stone bench and table and dining table 12 person
Entrance hall: stone bench and dining table for 10 person with terrace and leading to the courtyard
Ground floor with 2 Bedroom, Living and Dining
Courtyard and kitchen
Second floor with 1 Bedroom
Third Floor with 2 bedrooms, Terrace and Living